Our products are warranted against manufacturing defects.
Your complete satisfaction is our principal goal.
All of our products have been rigorously inspected in order to assure the highest quality and performance.
LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
• On all parts and chrome finish as long as it is under standard conditions of use and maintenance.
• Against all defective materials and/or manufacturing defects, for standard use in a residence, and is limited to the original buyer.
A proof of purchase (original invoice of purchase) from the original buyer must be joined to all claims. This warranty is non-transferable and take effect on the date of purchase. Only when whole products or parts are identified and judged as being defective, Jalo will engage in furnishing replacement parts of their choosing without additional charges or fees (if the parts are no longer available, they will be replaced by comparable parts of equal or greater value).
• Damages caused entirely or in part due to erroneous installation, agressive air or water conditions, abuse of product, improper use, use of other than genuine JALO replacement parts, negligence, improper maintenance, use of abrasive products, corrosion and/or accidents caused by a professional or any other persons.
• All Jalo products cleaned with abrasive products, irritants or corrosives like detergents or glass cleaners.
• Usual wear of components.
• Damages caused by hard water, limestone deposits or sediments.
• Damages or losses resulting from natural catastrophes such as fire, flood, earthquake, thunder, electrical storm, etc.
• Products used on sites deemed to be industrial, commercial or for business purposes. A one (1) year limited warranty applies.
• All other cases not related to manufacturing defects of the product.
• JALO is not responsible for manpower, shipping or handling costs, for any damages, in whole or in part, caused by erroneous installation of the product, its removal, reinstallation, repair or replacement of a JALO product or part. The owner-user is responsible for providing the necessary access for the installation or replacement of the product.
• JALO recommends the use of services offered by a professional plumber for any installation or repair work.
• JALO recommends that products be cleaned with a mild, non-abrasive liquid soap, warm water and soft cloth. Never use abrasive products, chemicals, corrosives that are very strong or in powder form, including toothpaste, detergents, scouring products, window cleaners and disinfectants.
Begin with Jalo
579, Ste-Madeleine Blvd, Trois-Rivières, QC G8T 9J8
www.jalo.ca | 1-800 461-4039